Your data controller while visiting this website www.lvca.lv and/or subscribing for the newsletter is Latvian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (LVCA). Registration number: 40008077409.
Legal address: Brivibas street 46-26. E-mail: email@example.com.
Who are we?
"Latvian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association" (LVCA) is a non-profit organization that was established to facilitate the development of the Venture Capital industry in Latvia.
What is the period for which the personal data will be stored and where it will be stored?
Personal data is stored until the specified purpose of processing is achieved, that is:
- When we have pursued our legitimate interests.
- When we are not obliged to store your personal data according to applicable laws.
- When a mutually concluded contract between you and us ends.
- If the data processing is based on your consent it will be stored until your consent is withdrawn.
Once the specified purpose is achieved your personal data is permanently deleted in a secure manner. We may transfer your data to law enforcement authorities and supervisory authorities if a legal notice is received as long as it does not exceed the performance of necessary functions.
Personal data processing terms and conditions
- In order to ensure the functioning of www.lvca.lv and the quality provision of services, LVCA as the personal data supervisor processes personal data in conformity with legislative requirements.
- Any person is entitled to request LVCA for access to his or her personal data and their correction or deletion, or restriction of processing, as well as is entitled to object to the processing of his or her personal data, as well as the right to the portability of his or her personal data.
- Every person is entitled to lodge a complaint with the personal data processing supervisory authority, which in the Republic of Latvia is provided by the Data State Inspectorate.