Invitation to seminar and tours:
Vacuum Coating Technology -
Growing Cluster, Spin-Off and
Start-Up Success Stories
22 August 15:00 – 17:00
17 Krustpils street
Latvia has a growing cluster of successful companies, supported by renown R&D labs, in the field of high-tech vacuum nano coatings. The afternoon before the Baltic VC Summit (http://balticvcsummit2018.lvca.lv
) learn about this technology and the Latvian companies and labs operating in this cluster.
In just two hours:
• tour the largest collection of R&D vacuum coaters in Northern Europe (www.Sidrabe.com
• visit the European leader in anti-reflective glass coatings (www.Groglass.com
• meet Latvian companies operating vacuum coaters
• discuss R&D and spin-off possibilities with The Institute of Solid State Physics (www.cfi.lu.lv/eng/
) – conducting research on one of the most versatile vacuum lab coaters in Europe and The Rēzekne Academy of Technologies (www.rta.lf/en/
• explore opportunities for spin-off investments (including in next generation lithium battery storage technologies).
The session will end with a bit of wine and Latvian beer and cider –
‘start-up company’ style
This event is free, but registration is required – by Friday August 10, 2018:
If arriving by car – please also register license plate.
Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org